- Kaylee, 10th grade student
- Natalie, 9th grade student
- Xavier, 11th grade student
Yes. In addition to the repository of support articles as well as live chat support, included with both plans, we offer in-person and virtual professional development options. Contact us here for more information.
Our pricing structure supports our belief that all learning environments should have access to the same discounts and opportunities. As a result, plans can be mixed and matched to reach the total number of educators for your situation—from homeschool learning communities to large school districts.
Yes, click here to schedule a demo.
No. The pricing you see includes everything you need to get started.
Although we don’t formally offer a free plan, there are three ways to obtain a BenchFly account at no cost:
• You can request to participate in a research cohort, collaborating with teachers across the country
• You can request a pilot at your school
• You can request a sponsor - a benevolent community partner that provides the support for your account
Yes, all collaborators will need an account. Educators can sign up for the plans above, request a pilot, join a cohort, or find a sponsor. Non-educator community partners can obtain accounts by contacting us directly.
We have found that using web forms and email for initial inquiries are the fastest, most efficient ways for us to deliver great service. Once we identify your need, we’re happy to jump on a phone or video call if that’s the easiest way to provide support.